The summer is a wonderful time to do all the things you aren’t able to do during the school year for any number of reasons. With this free time, it’s important to do something that you enjoy, and if you’re an athlete, it seems like heading to a summer sports camp is a pretty easy decision to make.
But with so many different kinds of camps out there to choose from, how can you be sure about picking the right one? It’s crucial to know all of the options available to you and what those particular camps have to offer.
Here are eCamps, a youth athlete’s summer camp experience consists of four different things:
- Excellence – We want to make sure that all our campers have an unforgettable experience.
- Fun – It’s not just about improving on the court or field — campers should also have a chance to create memories and lifelong friendships.
- Improvement – After all, seeing improvement in your game is partially why you’re coming!
- Sportsmanship – We practice teamwork through leadership opportunities that in turn lead to on-field lessons of integrity, honesty, and mutual encouragement.
With all that in mind, we’re going to break down the different kinds of camp options available to you through eCamps this summer.
We’re proud to offer six different kinds of sport-focused camps for youth athletes. These sports include: Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Tennis, Softball, Squash, and Swimming.
We’ve been doing this for a long time, too. eCamps has been around since 2001 with one singular goal — to develop and host America’s best sports camps. Top coaches throughout each sport are brought in each summer to provide instruction in a fun and positive atmosphere.
The individual development of each camper is important to us, which is why we focus on personalized instruction. Since opening our doors, we’ve had the pleasure of hosting more than 100,000 campers throughout these six sports.
Within each of these sports camps, there are a number of different types to choose from depending on what you’re looking to accomplish. There could be some slight variations between each sport, which is why we’ll break it down quickly:
- Field Hockey: Overnight, Extended Day, Day, Showcase Clinics, and Leadership Camps
- Lacrosse: Overnight, Extended Day, Day, and Leadership Camps
- Tennis: Overnight, Extended Day, Day, and Showcase Clinics
- Softball: Overnight, Extended Day, and Day Camps
- Squash: Overnight, Extended Day, Elite Invitational, and Showcase Camps
- Swimming: Overnight, Extended Day, and Day Camps
Location and Price
Clicking on the above links will provide more details that are specific to each sport’s camp offerings. For instance, our available ISA squash camps are contained to the northeast region of the United States, but you can find our adidas tennis camps in 19 different states across the country.
It’s also important to note that while there is a lot of overlap in the types of camps offered, the price can vary between sports and locations. So, when you’re trying to figure out which location and type of camp is the right one for you, be sure to check out all the details included before registering.