REVOLUTION FIELD HOCKEY CAMP
University of San Diego
San Diego, CA
2020 Dates Coming Soon!
Camp is open to ages 10-18 of all ability levels.
San Diego has played host to Revolution Field Hockey for eight summers. Camp will provide a great opportunity to learn from those who have played on the most competitive stages and help you take your game to the next level. Take this opportunity to experience an overnight stay in the college dorms or commute from home each day as an extended day camper. Revolution Field Hockey is a USA Field Hockey Partner Camp making recommendations into the Futures Program. Every camper will receive a limited edition reversible jersey, ball, water bottle, and lanyard as well as other fun prizes. *Revo Field Hockey Camps are open to all ability levels.
At the University of San Diego Camp campers will receive:
- Authentic Revolution Field Hockey Reversible Jersey
- Water Bottle
- Personal Evaluation
- 10:1 Camper to Coach Ratio
- Specialized Goalkeeper Training
- USA Field Hockey Futures Program Partner Camp
- 7:00 – Wake Up
- 7:30 – Breakfast
- 8:45 – Commuter Campers Arrive
- 9:00 – Daily Theme Workshop
- 9:30 – 11:30 Skills & Position Training
- 11:30 – Cool Down & Extra Help
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00pm Spike Ball, Frisbee & Recess Games
- 2:30pm-4:30pm – Field Hockey Session// Strategy & Game Concept Training
- 4:30pm-5:00pm – Extra Help & Skit Practice/ Scavenger Hunt
- 5:00pm – Dinner
- 6:00- Mandatory Rest
- 6:45pm-8:30pm – Field Hockey Scrimmages
- 8:30pm – Optional Play the Coaches + Showers
- 8:30pm – Commuter Dismissal
- 9:30pm – Dorm Games and Socializing/ Evening Meetings
- 10:30pm Lights Out
Check In: 12pm – 1pm for both commuters and overnight campers. Tip for Extended Day Campers is to come at 12:30pm. First meal is Dinner. Check-in location will be at TBD.
Check Out: Check Out is on July 11th. Parents are invited to attend final scrimmages that begin with warm-ups at 9:00am. We are playing our morning session from 9 – 11. Check-out and departure will follow at 12:00pm.
Below is a suggested list of items to bring to camp. We suggest that campers do not bring expensive personal items such as cameras, iPods/iPads, etc. Cell phones are allowed in the dorms and dining areas, but not on the field during training sessions. Please label every article you bring to camp. All items will be the responsibility of the camper. Revolution Field Hockey and its camp staff are not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten items.
- Health Form
- Equipment (Stick, Shin Guards, Cleats or Athletic Sneakers, Mouthguards & Goggles)
- Goalies (Pads, Gloves, Helmet)
- Off-Field Clothes (Athletic Socks, T-Shirts, Shorts, Sweatshirts, etc)
- Linens (Twin XL)
- Blanket/Sleeping Bag
- Shower Towel
- Alarm Clock
- Portable Fan (Dorms do NOT have A/C)
- Key Deposit ($75)
- $8 parking fee for commuting campers with cars
Group Discounts: Team/Group discounts are given to groups who register together. For 5-9 players, the discount is $25 off for each camper. For 10 players or more, the discount is $50 for each camper. To receive this discount, please call our office at 800-944.7112 for a Coupon Code. This coupon code will enable all your group to register online individually and receive the discount.
Players are grouped first by age and then by ability. The first session is an assessment session – we will update groups after the first day.
Trainers are on site to aid in illness, injury prevention and first aid.
All campers are required to have a completed health form in order to participate at camp. You can either fill out our health form or use the doctors form and use our form as a cover page. Please fill out contact information and parent signature. HEALTH FORM
We utilize inclement weather opportunities to focus on team building, strategy sessions, individual meetings.
The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from campus, Revolution Field Hockey does not provide transportation.
Any camper who must cancel prior to camp will receive a camp credit equal to the amount of camp tuition already paid. The credit is transferable to another family member and is good for any Revolution Field Hockey Camp or eCamps Partner program through next summer (agreement begins at time of purchase). Any cancellation within 5 days of the start of camp will result in a camp credit minus $100 cancellation fee. Camp credits are not extended to campers who leave camp after the start of a session. CASH/CREDIT CARD REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.