REVOLUTION FIELD HOCKEY CAMP
Top of the Class South
Severna Park, MD
JULY 28 – 29
Open to Class of 2019-2022
Top of the Class Field Hockey Showcase is a leading training experience held twice in the summer months, June in Connecticut and July in Maryland. Our curriculum was designed by U.S. Olympic team players and is presented by approximately 20 prestigious NCAA programs. Attendees will not only be put through college drills by these coaches but will also have invaluable time to assess personal connections to coaches and help find the right fit for the next stop on their field hockey career. Seminars for parents on the recruiting process will be held by college admissions staff and is included in the program cost.
At the Severn School Top of the Class Showcase campers will receive:
- Individually Numbers Top of the Class Reversible Jersey
- Admissions Workshops
- Speed & Agility Workouts
- Strength & Conditioning Experts
- Nutrition Seminars
- Weight Room 101
- Game Video Analysis
- Leadership Training
8:45am – Check-In
9:00am – Kinetic Warm-ups (Tabata or Dynamic Work-Out with Strength & Conditioning Coaches)
9:10am – Technical Skill Stations
10:30 – Tactical Development Stations
11:00 – 12:00 Scrimmages & Panel Rotations
12:00pm – Lunch
1:00pm – Shooting Demos & Players Choice
1:45 – Technical Skill Development
3:00pm – Scrimmages
4:00pm – End of Day & Cool Down
Parent seminars are optional offerings to those interested in hearing from our admissions experts, guidance counselors, Sports Leaders as well as nutritionists and strength and conditioning coaches.
Check In / Check Out: 8:30am each day. First meal is Lunch will be provided. Check out is 4pm each day.
Below is a suggested list of items to bring to camp. We suggest that campers do not bring expensive personal items such as cameras, iPods/iPads, etc. Please label every article you bring to camp. All items will be the responsibility of the camper. Revolution Field Hockey and its camp staff are not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten items.
- Health Form
- Equipment (Stick, Shin Guards, Cleats or Athletic Sneakers, Mouthguards & Goggles)
- Goalies (Pads, Gloves, Helmet)
- Bring a garbage bag (to wrap bag in inclement weather),
- Extra Mouthguards
- Lunch will be provided – Please select your lunch option during the registration process
Hotel Room Block: Hotel Accommodations: Country Inn & Suites (Annapolis, MD) about 15 minutes from the Severn School
We have a group rate for parents/campers at the Country Inn & Suites in Annapolis, MD. We have a block of 20 rooms reserved on a first come first serve basis and rooms are $139/night. To book your room reference “Revolution Field Hockey Campers” when making reservations.
2600 Housley Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
Players are grouped first by age and then by ability. The first session is an assessment session – we will update groups after the first day.
Trainers are on site to aid in illness, injury prevention and first aid.
All campers are required to have a completed health form in order to participate at camp. You can either fill out our health form or use the doctors form and use our form as a cover page. Please fill out contact information and parent signature. HEALTH FORM
We utilize inclement weather opportunities to focus on team building, strategy sessions, individual meetings.
The nearest airport is Baltimore–Washington International Airport in Baltimore, MD. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from campus, Revolution Field Hockey does not provide transportation.
Any camper who must cancel prior to camp will receive a camp credit equal to the amount of camp tuition already paid. The credit is transferable to another family member and is good for any Revolution Field Hockey Camp or eCamps Partner program through next summer (agreement begins at time of purchase). Any cancellation within 5 days of the start of camp will result in a camp credit minus $100 cancellation fee. Camp credits are not extended to campers who leave camp after the start of a session. CASH/CREDIT CARD REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- Alix Barrale Williams College
- Anna Crumb Kenyon College
- Anne Kietzman Washington College
- Barb Jordan Gettysburg College
- Bridget LaNoir Renesslar (RPI)
- Carly Zinn Dickinson College
- Chrissy Needham Connecticut College
- Gillian MacDonald Sage College
- Gina Wills Washington & Lee
- Jackie Cox Haverford College
- Jaime Ginsberg, Smith College
- Jane Wells Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Jessica Seay St. Mary’s College of MD
- Jomara Coghlan Washington & Jefferson College
- Kaitlyn Eager, Franklin & Marshall College
- Katie Kloeckener Trinity College
- Kelly Harchetts Union College
- Kelly McManus Bowdoin College
- Laura Gebhart Team USA
- Lindsey Elliott University of Mary Washington
- Maya Herm Tufts University
- Meredith Spencer- Blaetz Stevens Institute of Technology
- Patti Klecha-Porter Wesleyan University
- Shannon Taylor Team USA
- Teresa Mathews Lehigh Univ.
- Victor Brady Bryn Mawr College