TENNIS DAY CAMPS
If you are interested in tennis activities exclusively, this option is perfect for you. Day campers receive a week packed with instructions from our country’s best coaches. Camp is typically run from Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
- adidas Tennis Camp T-Shirt, Water Bottle & Lanyard
- Fun-filled Off-Court Activities* (Talent Show, Scavenger Hunts, Spike Ball Tournaments, Giant Jenga and more!)
- Match Play Tournaments
- Speed & Agility Workouts*
- Nutritional Seminars*
- Personal Evaluations
- Daily Prizes & Camp Awards
*Varies by location
8:45 – Campers Arrive
9:00 – Stretching and warm-up
9:15 – On-court training
11:15 – Match play
12:00 – Lunch, optional swim* / Half-Day Campers Depart
1:30 – Match situation drills
3:00 – Instruction
4:00 – Campers Depart
Here is a guide of “Insider Tips” for first time campers.
For a downloadable PDF CLICK HERE
- Some helpful conversations for parents to have with kids before camp
- Help your child understand how to get a healthy balance of food in the dining hall
- The importance of hydration, especially during the heat of summer. This is good to start a week before camp so kids get into good habits once camp starts
- Empower your child to self-advocate through the daily camp routine; asking questions is always welcome.
- Campers are allowed to bring electronics to camp, but they are responsible for keeping track of them. Phones and other electronics are not allowed on the field in order to maintain focus during training sessions. The best time to catch your child on the phone is most likely after lunch in the break around 12-1pm
- When you arrive with your child, walk around a bit of the campus to get the lay of the land and bathrooms. Our staff will run through the campus map, supervision, rules and regulations at our first meeting post check in.
- Personal snack foods are allowed
- The coaches will schedule plenty of water breaks throughout the day, so packing a granola bar before or after lunch is a good idea to keep energy up.
- Things to bring to help the camper have more fun during the rest time
- A deck of playing cards
- Bluetooth speaker to play music
- Book or Magazine
University of Delaware
Plain City, OH
Elysium Tennis Center
“My kids loved the coaches and his staff. We have been to camp the last 3 years specifically because the staff is so attentive and energetic.”Marsha J. - Mother
“The staff was extremely helpful in focusing on things we wanted to work on. They were willing to stay during the off hour before dinner to help me one on one with developing a kick serve. Highly recommend this camp.”Christopher P. - Camper