SOFTBALL DAY CAMPS
If you are looking to improve just your softball skills for a week of camp, then choose our day camp. Included at most of our day camp locations will be 2 softball sessions daily, lunch included, and runs from 9am-4pm. Some locations times and food plans may vary.
- Revolution Softball Camp T-Shirt, Water bottle & Lanyard
- Fun-filled Off-Field Activities* (Talent Show, Scavenger Hunts, Pizza and Ice Cream Party, Jeopardy and more! )
- Speed & Agility Workouts*
- Nutrition Seminars *
- Personal Evaluations
- Daily Prizes & Camp Awards
*Varies Per Location
8:45 – Commuters Arrive
9:00 – Daily Theme Workshop
9:30 – 11:30 Skills & Position Training
11:30 – Cool Down & Extra Help
12:00pm – Lunch
1:00 – 2:00pm Spike Ball, Frisbee & Recess Games
2:00pm-4:00pm – Softball Session// Strategy & Game Concept Training
4:00pm – Campers Depart
Here is a guide of “Insider Tips” for first time campers.
For a downloadable PDF CLICK HERE
- Some helpful conversations for parents to have with kids before camp
- Help your child understand how to get a healthy balance of food in the dining hall
- The importance of hydration, especially during the heat of summer. This is good to start a week before camp so kids get into good habits once camp starts
- Empower your child to self-advocate through the daily camp routine; asking questions is always welcome.
- Campers are allowed to bring electronics to camp, but they are responsible for keeping track of them. Phones and other electronics are not allowed on the field in order to maintain focus during training sessions. The best time to catch your child on the phone is most likely after lunch in the break around 12-1pm
- When you arrive with your child, walk around a bit of the campus to get the lay of the land and bathrooms. Our staff will run through the campus map, supervision, rules and regulations at our first meeting post check in.
- Personal snack foods are allowed
- The coaches will schedule plenty of water breaks throughout the day, so packing a granola bar before or after lunch is a good idea to keep energy up.
- Things to bring to help the camper have more fun during the rest time
- A deck of playing cards
- Bluetooth speaker to play music
- Book or Magazine
“My husband and I sent our daughter to the Revolution Softball Camp this summer and we were very impressed with the instruction my daughter received. The coaches let us stay and watch practice a few of the days and the coaches put on a great camp. I will recommend this camp to all of the other parents on the team.”Teresa P. - Mother
“I loved the camp! The college facilities were awesome and made me feel like I was playing at a really high level!”Kim L. - Camper