All the way back in 2001, eCamps was established with one goal in mind — to provide the best youth sports camps in America to everyone who wanted to take their game to the next level. Since our journey began to carry this goal out, we’ve been proud to host more than 100,000 campers for what’s been their most memorable week of the summer.
The primary misson of our camps is to help everyone in attendance experience tangible improvement on the field, court, or in the pool, but we also want to make sure that every part of the experience is something worth enjoying. That’s why we work hard to promote a fun and positive environment that’s conducive to learning and making friends.
We also want players to feel that they’re more than just a number to us. So with that in mind, we purposely have low camper-to-coach ratios across all of our camps, allowing the coaches on staff to not only get to know each camper that joins them, but to also provide personalized instruction that’ll truly help them see a drastic improvement over a short period of time.
eCamps hosts summer sports camps in tons of states across the country, but one state that’s a focus for us is Massachusetts. Whether you play field hockey, lacrosse, tennis, softball, or squash, we have options available if you’re looking to attend a summer camp in that area.
Do you not live in Massachusetts but would like to attend a camp while you’re on vacation with your family? We can make that happen! There are a number of options available on both Cape Cod and Nantucket if that’s where you’ll be headed for some rest and relaxation.
We’ve separated all the camp options by sport with the dates they’ll be happening below.
- MA Field Hockey Clinics at Mass Maritime Academy in Buzzards Bay (July 19th – July 21st, 2018)
- Smith College Field Hockey Camp in Northampton (July 2nd – July 6th, 2018 and August 6th – August 9th, 2018)
- Cape Cod Field Hockey Camp in South Yarmouth (July 9th – July 12th, 2018)
- Mass Maritime Girls Lacrosse Camp in Buzzards Bay (July 23rd – July 26th, 2018)
- FogLax Girls Lacrosse Camp in Nantucket (July 23rd – August 10th, 2018)
- Cape Cod Academy Girls Lacrosse Camp in Osterville (August 6th – August 9th, 2018)
- St. Mark’s School Girls Lacrosse Camp in Southborough (July 30th – August 2nd, 2018)
- Springfield College Girls Lacrosse Camp in Springfield (July 16th – July 19th, 2018
- Mass Maritime Boys Lacrosse Camp in Buzzards Bay (July 23rd – July 26th, 2018)
- Berkshire Boys Lax and Leadership Camp in Hinsdale (July 29th – August 2nd, 2018)
- FogLax Boys Lacrosse Camp in Nanucket (July 23rd – August 10th, 2018)
- Cape Cod Academy Boys lacrosse Camp in Osterville (August 6th – August 9th, 2018)
- St. Mark’s School Boys Lacrosse Camp in Southborough (July 30th – August 2nd, 2018)
- Springfield College Boys Lacrosse Camp in Springfield (July 16th – July 19th, 2018)
- Swerve Tennis Academy at The Fessenden School in Newton (August 20th – August 24th, 2018 and August 27th – August 31st, 2018)
- Revolution Softball Camp at Springfield College in Springfield (July 9th – July 12th, 2018)
- Assumption College Softball Camp in Worcester (July 9th – July 12th, 2018)
- Deerfield Academy Squash Camp in Deerfield (August 5th – August 10th, 2018)